Sunday, March 27, 2011

Not My Usual Subject, and Not Quite FInished

Today I was out here earlier than usual and the sun was still behind the group of trees across the street from the terrace. I was taken by the brilliance of the sun, making some of the branches seem to disappear. That white glob in the center of the trees will have to be worked on after the paint dries a bit - right now any paint I try to put into it just quietly disappears. The small bus-stop shelter has to be more defined, as does the edge of the white bridge-wall on the left.

2 comments:

  1. I like that, and I like the inclusion of some manmade objects in it.

    What size are these? You said 2 m somewhere but I doubt that you mean meters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Must be centimeters! This one is 8 x 10 inches. I better go back and edit those measurements. 2 meters- yikes. I'd love to paint something that size, but don't have the room on the terrace. :-)

    ReplyDelete